Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Hi Boys…I’m Christy and I’m a Hot & Horny T-Girl with a Killer Body, Big Tits, and Lips that were built for sucking cock! My favorite position is on my back with my legs pulled up towards my head, you fucking my ass hard with my hard throbbing cock bouncing in between us! I love to have you cum in my ass, while I jack off and squirt my load all over my tits! I just love yummy, hot & sticky cum! I also love to have my hair pulled as you fuck my mouth while I’m on my knees in front of you. I’ll finger-fuck your asshole until you explode down my throat! Call me baby…it’s easy, just pick up your phone!
You can reach me anytime of the day or night by calling 1-888-739-9350.
Tell me what your hidden desires are baby & I promise I will get your COCK nice & hard!

No comments: