Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shemale Mistress Chelsea

Chelsea my name. That’s Temptress or Mistress Chelsea to you, understand? Your response shall and will always be Yes Mistress. My voice is commanding, and my passion and control over you runs deeper than you could ever imagine. Take a walk on the wild side and submit to those pleasures, urges, desires that throb within.
I’ll bring it all to the surface and demand that you act accordingly. You Understand?? I would love to show how I am the best of both worlds. Cum beg to suck my hard nipples and surrender to each and every feminine curve of my body. Then Suck my hard cock, and servise the masculine buldges!If you are a good boy and do as I say I may let you cum too.. So come kneel at my feet and worship! Call now!

1-888-739-9350

No comments: